– updated 6/30 –
BASKETBALL 2022, tentative dates
September 27, 2021 = Registration Opens
November 7, 2021 = Registration Deadline
November 13, 2021 = Evaluations
January 8, 2022 = First Practice
January 22, 2022 = First Game
• Our youth sports leagues provide kids with equal playing time and the chance to play every position at a younger age.
• Teams are intended to be created as fair and competitive as possible.
• Teams will be created after late registration is completed.
• Teams will have an awards ceremony after each game.
• Players can request to play with a friend if this is a mutual request and if they are in the same division.
• Players can request a practice preference, but we might not be able to fulfill both a friend and practice request.
• We try our best to place siblings on the same practice night. Because there is a lower number of girls teams, we might not be able to place girls on the same practice night as their brothers.
• All coaches are volunteers. Referees are also volunteers. Indicate on your child’s registration and click one of the links below if you are interested in volunteering this season.
• Basketball is for girls 4-14 years old.
• Divisions are based on age by September 30, which is the date EBR School System uses to determine grades.
• Divisions depend on how many players are registered at each age.
• Divisions have a limited capacity for registration.
• Season includes 8 games, 10 practices, and 1 clinic as of now.
• All teams, except our youngest division, will practice once a week on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday.
• The youngest division, potentially 5U, will attend the Saturday practice. These teams could practice and play on Fridays.
• Practices might start at 5:45, 6:45, and 7:45. Younger teams will practice earlier.
• Saturday games could start between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm.